- 1 Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- 2 TellCdnTire – Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey
- 3 Canadian Tire Survey Prize @ Canadian Tire Sweepstakes
- 4 Canadian Tire Survey Terms and Conditions
- 5 TellCdnTire Survey Pre-Requisites
Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Canadian Tire hosts an online Canadian Tire Survey and offers every customer a chance to win great prizes. By finishing Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey, you can avail of an opportunity to win a $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card monthly!
So, read here the official Canadian Tire Customer Survey rules before taking part in www.TellCdnTire.com Survey. Moreover, you can also check a Canadian Tire Survey Guide, a step by step instructions to win the Canadian Tire Sweepstakes perfectly.
So, let us check out how to fill the Canadian Tire Customer Feedback Survey for your chance to win a $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card monthly!
TellCdnTire – Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey
Canadian Tire is a retail company in Canada headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The company runs Canadian Tire, the core retail, and automotive service operation, Canadian Tire Petroleum, men’s, women’s, and work apparel retailer Mark’s Work Wearhouse, FGL, and PartSource, retailing auto parts and accessories.
Canadian Tire is running a customer loyalty program, the Canadian Tire Online Survey at www.TellCdnTire.com. Here, Canadian tire guests are allowed to submit their complaints and suggestions that help the company to grow.
The main objective behind conducting the Canadian Tire Customer Survey is to collect useful information from loyal guests and find their loopholes. The survey helps the company to identify their mistakes, pros, and cons. While it helps the customers to win amazing rewards from the company.
Canadian Tire Survey Prize @ Canadian Tire Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Prize: $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card per month per Sweepstakes period
Canadian Tire Survey Terms and Conditions
- The Canadian Tire Survey is open for Canadian residents only.
- No purchase necessary to enter and win.
- Age must be 18 years or older.
- One entry per survey invitation.
- Limit of 2 mail-in entries per month.
- Limit of 1 survey entry per day.
- A valid email address is required.
- No employees or employee affiliates are allowed to take the Survey.
TellCdnTire Survey Pre-Requisites
- A recent receipt or invitation card from Canadian Tire.
- A computer or smartphone with a good Internet connection.
- Basic information like Name, Address, City, Province, etc.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
How To Win a $1000 Gift Card In Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntire.com?
- Select a preferred language from English and French to continue.
- Click on the Begin Survey.
- Enter the total amount, and the 20–digit receipt ID from your receipt.
- Select the Date and Time of your visit.
- Click ‘Next’ to begin the survey.
- Honestly answer the Canadian Tire Survey questions that appear on the screen based on your last visit experience to the Canadian Tire.
- Rate the Canadian Tire service and the products of your overall experience.
- When you finish answering, Select your Gender, enter your Birth Year, and select your Annual Household Income.
- After that, share your personal contact details including your Email ID and Contact Number.
- Lastly, Submit your Canadian Tire feedback to get enter into the Canadian Tire Sweepstakes worth $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card monthly!
How To Enter Canadian Tire Sweepstakes Without a Purchase?
To enter Canadian Tire Sweepstakes without making any purchase, please mail your personal information such as full name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, and email address to the given below address:
Customer Satisfaction Survey c/o Empathica Inc. at 2121 Argentia Road, Suite
200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4
Tell CDN Tire Survey Links
- Canadian Tire Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Site: www.tellcdntire.com
- Canadian Tire official Site: www.canadiantire.ca
Take Survey also: